Heat oven to 350
1 Cup canned pumpkin
1/3 Cup Oil (Canola is soy free...)
1 Cup Sugar
1/4 Cup Rice or Hemp milk ( soy too if you can tolerate it)
2 Teaspoons Vanilla
11/4 Cup Flour ( we use "Megans" flour mix I will copy and paste it below)
1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
3/4 Cup of Semi Sweet chocolate chips ( Enjoy life brand at Harmons is soy free too! yay!)
Add Pumpkin, oil, sugar, milk (whichever you use) and vanilla. VERY slightly mix together.
Then add Flour, Baking Soda, Baking powder, Cinnamon, salt, and chocolate chips.
DO NOT BLEND... Again very slightly mix together, fill muffin cups and cook for 22-24 min. Makes 12 I cant believe everything that is left out of these for how good they taste! Love Them!!
Megans Flour mix I copied from her blog!
1 c sorghum flour (or chickpea flour)
1 c potato starch (or corn starch or arrowroot)
add all and blend in food processor.
No comments:
Post a Comment